Sustainable tank solutions of today
Build sustainable storage tanks with stainless steel
This webinar puts focus on materials that help you make storage tanks more sustainable. Find out the advantages of high performance duplex stainless steel grades compared to other commonly used materials. Get expert insights on reducing the carbon footprint and lifecycle cost of your storage tanks with a weight saving and extremely corrosion resistant material.
Our webinar covers the following topics:
- Global megatrends and their effect on storage tanks
- Introducing product-specific carbon footprint (full scope 1-3, cradle to gate) - now available!
- Lifecycle costs and lifecycle analysis guiding the material selection
- Key differences between lean duplex and carbon steel
- Benefits of a low-maintenance material, including sustainability, reduced cost and improved safety
Dr. Barbara Mundt
Manager, Product and Application Sustainability, Advanced Materials
Barbara is responsible for sustainability within Business Line Advanced Materials. She drives and coordinates activities towards product and application specific sustainability impact and focuses on improvement of product related sustainability.
Senior Technical Manager, Heavy Industry at OutokumpuProfilo LinkedIn