The members of the Outokumpu Leadership Team hold the following positions:
- President and Chief Executive Officer (Group management, the Europe business area, legal, corporate affairs and compliance, safety, health),
- Chief Financial Officer (financial and business controlling, treasury, mergers and acquisitions, taxation, internal controls and internal audit, investor relations, general procurement, strategy and Transformation Office),
- Chief Human Resources Officer (human resources, Group communications and global business services),
- Chief Technology Officer (research and development, technology, sustainability, investment steering and IT),
- President – Americas (the Americas business area),
- President – Ferrochrome (the Ferrochrome business area),
- Executive Vice President – Commercial, the Europe business area (sales in the Europe business area and global marketing) and
- Executive Vice President – Operations, the Europe business area (operations and supply chain management in Europe).
The Leadership Team typically meets at least once a month.