- Find out the properties of the ferritic grades available from Calvert, AL
- See corrosion resistance and yield strength comparison between the grades
- Get the contact details to our representatives closest to you
Business area Americas
Discover the finest ferritic stainless steel in the USA
Hundred years of stainless steel know-how
Built on the best of what stainless steel manufacturing has to offer, the Calvert team has taken more than 100 years of stainless steel know-how, dating to the invention of stainless steel, and combined it with innovation in research and development to expertly serve the Americas’ market.
In Calvert, all processes, melting, casting, rolling, annealing and pickling, and finishing, are performed in a fully integrated mill. The state-of-the-art facility boasts an optimal production flow using the most progressive steel making technologies available. The Calvert team was recognized for its operational excellence by American Metal Market with its 2018 Steel Excellence Award.
Fully integrated mill
- All functions – melt and pour, hot rolling line, hot and cold annealing and pickling, cold rolling and finishing lines – in one location
- Moda range is designed for mildly corrosive environments. Its ferritic stainless steels are nickel free and magnetizable.
- Core range contains austenitic and ferritic stainless steel products for medium corrosive environments.
- Supra range contains stainless steel products designed for highly corrosive environments.
- Forta range contains high strength stainless steels enabling thinner structures and weight reduction.
- Customized state-of-the-art finishing line offers polishing, slitting and cut-to-length
|Ron Archibeque||Western US
||Eastern US and Canada
|Omar Testa||Key Segments - US and Mexico
- TÜV Nord Declaration of performance 1.4016 for Calvert
- TÜV Nord Declaration of performance 1.4301 for Calvert
- TÜV Nord Declaration of performance 1.4307 for Calvert
- TÜV Nord Declaration of performance 1.4401 for Calvert
- TÜV Nord Declaration of performance 1.4404 for Calvert
- TÜV Nord Declaration of performance 1.4541 for Calvert
- AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 Certificate - Calvert
- TÜV NORD PED 2014-68-EU and AD 2000-Mbl W0 Scope of Approval - Calvert
- TÜV NORD PED 2014-68-EU Certificate - Calvert
- Americas safety data sheet for chromium alloyed stainless steel grades
- Americas safety data sheet for chromium-manganese and chromium-nickel-manganese alloyed stainless steel grades
- Americas safety data sheet for chromium-nickel alloyed stainless steel grades
- Americas safety data sheet for chromium-nickel-manganese-copper alloyed stainless steel grades
- Americas safety data sheet for chromium-nickel-molybdenum alloyed stainless steel grades
- Americas safety data sheet for high-molybdenum alloyed stainless steel grades
- Americas safety data sheet for high-nickel alloyed stainless steel grades and nickel base alloys