Did you ever wonder what it feels like to be a part of a global company producing something unique: sustainable, durable, and designed to last forever? Something that various industries, from construction to medicine, would use in their daily achievements?
Stop wondering – experience it! Become a part of Outokumpu, the worldwide leader in stainless steel. Our Accounting team for Service Centres in Italy, France, Germany, Sweden and Hungary is unique as it combines responsibilities of all three areas: AP, AR and GL. A great opportunity to upskill and never get bored!
• Perform accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, and quality requirements
• Ensure that all accounts payable (AP) related invoices are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines
• Effectively handle internal finance related queries, making sure this results in having a positive impact to business
• Identify problem areas and bring them to possible solutions
• Month end closing activities and other accounting tasks
• Identify and suggest solutions for process improvements
• Legal right to work in Lithuania
• Degree in Accounting / Economics / Finance and (or) experience in the Finance field
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve
• Eagerness to work independently and with a team
• English language – full professional proficiency (level B2 and above)
• Role at the most innovative stainless-steel manufacturer in the world certified by Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured
• Company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility and act independently
• Modern office in Quadrum business center
• Hybrid way of working
• Private Health and Accident insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Partially compensated lunch
• Talent programs, Lean trainings, e-learning courses
• Loyalty days, Volunteering days, and more great benefits
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
Gross salary range for this role is 1700 – 2100 EUR. The final offer will depend on skills and experience.
If interested, please submit your application in English via our website until September 29th, 2023. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about your application please contact Egle Griskeviciene, Senior HR Specialist, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com