We are looking for a " Analyst SCM " to join our Supply Chain in Calvert, Alabama.
The role: The Specialist is key analytics point of contact for, 3PLs, carriers, and consultants within SCM Logistics. The specialist will audit key OTK sites to ensure service levels and logistics processes are being maintained In addition, they will coordinate operational execution of outside services with an eye on safety, sustainability and continuous improvement.
• Audit and develop solutions for execution of logistics strategy across multiple modes of transportation (Calvert & MXX)
• Performs Transportation Gap Analysis for compliance with the OTK service expectations
• Assist in the implementation of new digital tools to bring visibility across the logistics network
• Closely collaborates and builds effective relationships with outside services and business partners to understand the data and related improvement needs of the business.
• Continuously searches for innovative ways to drive logistics improvement opportunities and will be recognized as a key member of the SCM team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business preferred or equivalent years of work experience
• 3-5 years or more of experience in Supply Chain with Logistics, or Business
• Bilingual Spanish/English (preferred)
• Ability to work positively and cross functionally collaborate with outside services and supply chain users is essential.
• Perform audits of OTK site and develop or confirm processes are being followed to meet OTK logistics goals.
• Ad hoc reporting as required
• Reporting in KPIs for logistics and outside services
This position reports to: Senior Manager Integrated Logistics
How to apply: Please submit your application through PeopleDrive Careers latest July 20th 2023 by pressing the ‘apply’ link below