We are looking for a "Senior Manager-Integrated Logistics" to join our Supply Chain team in Calvert, Alabama.
The Senior Manager Integrated Logistics is Responsible for the management and execution of Integrated Logistics Team, including delivering digital tools, international transportation management and key KPI’s - including SOTIF, Rail Shipments, Carrier Performance, Scrap Metrics Vessel tracking and carbon footprint reduction.
• Lead the team in the daily planning & execution of the over the road carriers and rail by providing guidance & feedback on individual & team performance
• Accountable for rate compliance & spend as well as carrier performance escalations in partnership with OTK procurement partners
• Partner with IT to deliver digital logistics tools improving customer service, gaining operational efficiencies and optimizing the logistics network
• Drive service level agreements with carriers (on time loading, performance and delivery)
• Explore process change opportunities & drive LEAN and continuous improvement
• Work effectively as a positive team member in the S&OP and cross-functionally to execute, support, monitor, & achieve KPIs & goals with internal business partners.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Logistics, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management, or Operations
• MBA a plus
• Leadership experience with a track record of developing talent & maximizing potential
• Prior transportation or logistics experience, particularly in a supply chain, logistics/delivery role
• 3PL logistics knowledge a plus
• International Logistics Experience – (including import/export and customs regulations)
• Experience in continuous improvement methodologies, specifically establishing & controlling new processes (Lean Six Sigma Certified)
• Ability to communicate effectively to senior management
• Strong teamwork & problem-solving skills
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus but not required
- Repetitive motions for computer equipment use.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, talk, and hear for long periods of time.
- Frequently use hand to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls.
- Frequently reach with hands and arms.
- Walking, Bending, stooping, or climbing stairs.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. individually.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. We offer a suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities that support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. The total rewards that you receive as an Outokumpu team member goes way beyond a paycheck, including competitive health and insurance plans, 401K company-matching contributions and monthly incentives. We believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call 251-281-3631 or email email@example.com.