We are looking for a Senior Manager Integrated Supply/Demand to join our Supply Chain team in Calvert, Alabama.
The Senior Manager Integrated Supply/Demand is a hands-on leader capable of implementing systems and processes improving the Supply/Demand process, inventory management, planning and material control functions.
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be customer’s first choice in sustainable stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 9,500 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. www.outokumpu.com
Starting with one of the most technically advanced stainless steel mills in the region, the Americas team has built on Outokumpu’s legacy of steel making and added the expertise of its diverse workforce to serve the Americas market with an unmatched passion for producing high quality stainless steel.
With a growing portfolio of both austenitic and ferritic grades from our fully-integrated mill in Calvert, Alabama, and our stainless steel finishing mill in San Luis Potosí, Mexico, and service center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Outokumpu Americas is well-positioned to serve the expanding needs of the Americas’ market.
• Manage the Integrated Supply &Demand Team – with a focus on cross training, team development and building successful internal/external partnerships
• Partner with commercial, finance and production to provide current and projected inventory levels and costed finished product information and forecasting data
• Overall responsibility for the demand reviews (weekly/monthly) that contribute to the S&OP process.
• Deliver inventory and demand planning process improvements including new software implementation
• Collaborate with company leadership on strategic planning
• Best Practice Sharing and Harmonization across regions and processes
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business administration, operations, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in supply chain management
• Deep knowledge of all materials- related processes for supply chain management, inventory and materials management
• Expertise utilizing ERP or IBP systems and MRP process
• Experience in the S&OP process for an organization
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships
• Experienced with ERP Systems data analysis, KPI management of metrics and associated corrective action planning
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. We offer a suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities that support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. The total rewards that you receive as an Outokumpu team member goes way beyond a paycheck, including competitive health and insurance plans, 401K company-matching contributions and monthly incentives. We believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call 251-281-3631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.