Are you looking for a role where your experience would contribute to the success of an industry leading company producing stainless steel?
Then you have a unique opportunity to join Outokumpu in Castelleone and build your career with us!
We are currently looking for a Junior Specialist – Production Processes who will focus on improving production, quality, and efficiency for the Service Center of Castelleone.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Outokumpu S.r.l. is part of the Finnish company Outokumpu Oyj.
Location of employment: Via Fustagno 21, Castelleone (Province of Cremona)
• Lead Continuous Improvement projects to execute the strategy
• Maintain local Production KPIs and communicate the status to ensure alignment
• Contribute to design new production processes (SOP)
• Technical support pre and post sales
• Claim handling
• Maintain and develop production and quality reporting
• Implement new Group Projects in collaboration with Central Functions
• Coordination of the above activities with the other Outokumpu Service Centers
• Maintain Manufacturing Excellence project onsite
• Legal right to work in Italy
• Secondary School is mandatory, university degree is preferred – ideally in the technical field
• Related work experience is preferred – at least 1 year
• Fluent in Italian and English (written & verbal)
• Flexibility to adapt to a multitasking role
• Good knowledge of business analysis
• Strong planning and prioritizing skills
• Willingness to travel abroad occasionally
• To join a global and dynamic organization that thrives on every individual’s motivation and respect to build the future of sustainable steel that we proudly call Outokumpu
• To benefit from Outokumpu’s aspirations of continuous effort to create the best workplace for our employees
• A lean organizational structure that emphasizes transparency and individual accountability
• Participation in sustainable work that will impact generations to come
• Local benefits (meal voucher, laptop, cell phone, etc.)
If you believe to be a good match for the role, we welcome you to apply and submit your Resume (CV) in English by September 30th, 2023.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae that includes authorization for the processing of personal data according to GDPR (EU Directive 2016/679).
The job advertisement is aimed at all genders (Art. 27, comma 5, D. Lgs. 198/06).
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
If you have questions regarding your application, you can contact Laura Cherchi, Senior HR Business Partner - Italy & Spain, via e-mail at Laura.Cherchi@outokumpu.com.