Did you ever wonder what it feels like to be a part of a global company producing something unique: sustainable, durable, and designed to last forever? Something that various industries, from construction to medicine, would use in their daily achievements?
Stop wondering – experience it! Become a part of Outokumpu, the worldwide leader in stainless steel. Our General Ledger Accounting is currently looking for a new team member who is experienced in accounting and willing to embark on a new adventure with us!
Check the details below and apply to be a part of the most sustainable Stainless-Steel producer in the world.
• Act responsible for general ledger processing.
• Perform selected tasks in period end closing, adjustments and reporting according to IFRS (GL).
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadlines.
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units.
• Prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis.
• Support other GL/AP/AR team members.
• Participate in process development and new projects when requested (bring up new ideas).
• Recognize and communicate development opportunities in processes.
• Proactively participate in process maintaining and business relation improvement tasks and projects.
• Educational background in accounting / economics or other related fields would be considered as an advantage.
• Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes (GL, AP, AR).
• Accounting experience.
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting.
• English language – professional proficiency (B2 level and above).
• Teamwork and co-operation skills.
• Experience working with SAP would be considered as an advantage.
• Open minded for new opportunities, changes, development ideas, automations and new projects.
• Location: Vilnius
• Gross salary range: 2000 – 2500 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English – level B1-B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
• Role at the most innovative stainless-steel manufacturer in the world certified by Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured
• Company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility and act independently
• Modern office in Quadrum business center
• Hybrid way of working
• Private Health and Accident insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Partially compensated lunch
• Talent programs, Lean trainings, e-learning courses
• Loyalty days, Volunteering days, and more great benefits
If you believe to be a good fit, please apply and submit your CV in English before December 1st, 2023. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, Senior HR Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com