Would you like to contribute to the success of a company whose product – stainless steel – is a crucial element of modern societies, with the highest recycled content and the lowest carbon footprint in its industry?
Then Outokumpu is a perfect place for you! Our Accounts Receivable (AR) team is in search of an Accountant for a timely invoicing and collection of receivables. This role will suit engaged, detail and customer-oriented individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential in accounting.
• Day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, and quality requirements
• Monitor incoming cash daily
• Prepare accurate accounts receivable invoices and supporting documents
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units
• Participate in process development and improvement initiatives
• Legal right to work in Lithuania
• Work experience in finance / accounting
• University degree is beneficial
• Good knowledge of English language (written & verbal)
• Accuracy and orientation to details
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience in Accounts Receivables area and/or factoring processes would be a big advantage
• Experience working with accounting software (SAP or other) would be a plus
• Location: Vilnius is preferred / other locations in Lithuania (remote work)
• Gross salary range: 1750-1950 EUR gross, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: temporary until the end of 2024
• Languages: fluent English (level B1-B2 and above)
• Preferred start date: ASAP
• Role at the most innovative stainless-steel manufacturer in the world certified by Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured
• Company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility and act independently
• Modern office in Quadrum business center
• Hybrid way of working
• Private Health and Accident insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund
• Partially compensated lunch
• Talent programs, Lean trainings, e-learning courses
• Loyalty days, Volunteering days, and more great benefits
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
If you believe to be a good match for the role, submit your application and CV in English before October 16th, 2023 via our career website. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Inga Radziene, Team Lead – Accounts Receivable, by e-mail at Inga.Radziene@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com