We are looking for a Manufacturing Excellence Expert to assist with implementation of Lean Manufacturing and to achieve our improvement goals. This includes actions to improve safety, quality, profitability, productivity, and employee engagement.
About the role:
• Lead and conduct improvement activities within a given budget and timeframe
• Follow up projects and action plans within manufacturing excellence
• Be local expert on various improvement & problem-solving tools used in manufacturing excellence
• Locally implement Outokumpu standard for manufacturing excellence
• Conduct training and coaching in the manufacturing excellence methods and improvement tools
• Develop the organization towards “lean thinking”
• Manage expectations of various stakeholders
Background & Skills:
• Minimum Master’s Degree with technical or business background (Industrial Engineering Preferred)
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt
• Experience in working with operational/manufacturing excellence & project management
• Good knowledge and experience in various aspects of operational/ manufacturing excellence e.g., Six Sigma method and tools
• Ability to train and coach Lean Six Sigma
• Eager to develop and willing to go the “extra mile”
• Strong analytical capabilities, structured, performance-oriented, leadership skills, team player
• Excellent MS-Office skills
• First experience of working with MS Power BI and other query tools, ability for further learning
• Fluent in spoken and written English & German
• Valid driver’s license, willingness to travel
We offer you:
• To become an integral part of the evolution of stainless steel in Outokumpu’s high-level work climate built on motivation, mutual respect, and pride-of-profession
• To join the ranks of a company that want to see you grow and greatly enjoy/derive great joy from the work you do
• Clearly defined roles and individual accountability
• Opportunities for furthering your development and qualifications
• Work that leaves a sustainable footprint for a better/healthier/happier world
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
You will be located in Krefeld, Germany. In this role you will report to the Head of Manufacturing Excellence Krefeld.
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English via our Careers website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the role please contact Marcel Hartig, Head of Manufacturing Excellence Krefeld by email: email@example.com.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact Giedre Bagdonaviciute, HR Specialist Recruiter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.