Outokumpu is currently looking for an Inventory Valuation Analyst to join the Inventory Controlling team.
As an Inventory Analyst, you'll be at the heart of our operations, contributing to the standardization of our operating model and ensuring seamless controlling processes across the company.
If you're passionate about precision, enjoy working collaboratively, and thrive in an environment that values excellence, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Take the next step in your career and be a key player in shaping our Group-wide inventory valuation and period-end-closing processes.
The role will be based in one of Outokumpu’s main locations in Europe, preferably Krefeld (Germany), Finland (Helsinki, Tornio) or Vilnius (Lithuania) and will report to the Manager of Closing and Valuation.
Position welcomes both junior and experienced applicants.
• Ensure and maintain accurate Stainless-Steel inventory records by monitoring and reconciling production data in SAP-ERP and technical systems.
• Communicate all significant inventory information to management teams.
• Reconcile and support stock-counting on a periodic basis.
• Identify and communicate data discrepancies within the IT interfaces.
• Coordinate solution identification and implementation for data discrepancies.
• Investigate, follow up, and find solutions for internal customers.
• Provide inventory expertise to OTK projects.
• Prepare and document evidence for Internal Control purposes.
• Prepare in-depth analysis on as-needed basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
• Basic knowledge in inventory valuation and production processes.
• Some manufacturing industry experience and/or knowledge is desired.
• Basic knowledge of controlling systems and tools.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
• Good knowledge of SAP.
• Ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and drive for continuous improvement.
• Willingness to travel if required (less than 30% of time, in Europe).
• Professional interface to work and interact effectively with various departments throughout the organization.
• Good English language skills, both written & oral.
• Good interpersonal, networking & communication skills.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Learn to know the complete production cycle as well as all other factors which affect the calculation of production cost.
• Know the complete Controlling concept designed internally.
• Collaborate closely with various other functions throughout the OTK Group.
• Be part of a global team dedicated to shaping a sustainable future.
• Develop your skills within a high-level workforce committed to continuous improvement.
• Work in a company that values your capacity for responsibility, proactivity, and independence.
• Contribute to sustainable work that will impact generations to come.
• Enjoy local benefits depending on the country of employment.
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
If interested, please submit your online-application before December 11th, 2023 via our Careers website. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, Senior HR Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com