Outokumpu is a global stainless-steel company with high standards, aspirations, and amazing people. We are all due to one goal – working towards a more sustainable, durable and long-lasting future. Does it match with your values? Then let us be your guides on your next career journey!
Our Sales team in Italy is currently looking for a Regional Field Sales colleague who is a reliable professional with a can-do attitude and a passion to develop.
The position is based in Castelleone (Lombardy region) and reports to Area Sales Manager – North West and Center South Italy. The role requires frequent travelling in North West Italy. Preferred residence area: Lombardia / Piemonte. The start date is planned for Q4 2023.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Outokumpu S.r.l. is part of the Finnish company Outokumpu Oyj.
Location of employment: Castelleone, Via Fustagno 21, 26012
• Promote company’s products to external customers
• Identify sales opportunities and evaluate customer needs
• Build long lasting customer relationships
• Maintain information in CRM and manage client database within the assigned territory
• Report and provide feedback to the management
• Support digitalization process and promote the implementation of online sales
• Continuously gather data to track the impact and effectiveness of decisions
• Implement sales of new products/grades, working together with dedicated teams
• Legal right to work in Italy
• Technical and/or business university degree is preferred
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in B2B sales of products in the metal industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Good knowledge of both Italian and English languages (at least level B2)
• Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, use of CRM systems
• Sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on company’s success
• Residence in Lombardia / Piemonte and willingness to travel in Italy
• Driving license
• To join a global and dynamic organization that thrives on every individual’s motivation and respect to build the future of sustainable steel that we proudly call Outokumpu
• To benefit from Outokumpu’s aspirations of continuous effort to create the best workplace for our employees
• A lean organizational structure that emphasizes transparency and individual accountability
• Participation in sustainable work that will impact generations to come
• Local benefits (company car, meal voucher, laptop, cell phone, etc.)
If interested, we welcome you to apply and submit your Resume (CV) in English by December 4th, 2023. The position may be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
Please send your Curriculum Vitae that includes authorization for the processing of personal data according to GDPR (EU Directive 2016/679).
The job advertisement is aimed at all genders (Art. 27, comma 5, D. Lgs. 198/06).
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
If you have questions regarding your application, please contact Laura Cherchi, Senior HR Business Partner - Italy & Spain, via e-mail at Laura.Cherchi@outokumpu.com.