Cut to length
High performance and flexibility are the hallmarks at our dedicated stainless steel cut-to-length line.
Our cut-to-length machine, manufactured by Red Bud Industries in the United States, uses a precision grip feed system for consistent tolerances and precision.
In addition, our Herr Voss 5 high-precision roller leveller is an important component to ensure we meet the customer’s exacting flatness and other quality requirements.
Specialist engineers maintain this precision machinery to ensure our turnaround times and quality are among the best in the industry.
Our cut-to-length line capabilities:
- Thickness Range – 0.50mm to 3.00mm thick up to 1500mm wide
- Length – from 200mm sheets to 6250mm plates
- Length Tolerance – 1.00mm for every 3000mm cut
- Mandrel capacity up to 10500kg
- Tight diagonal tolerance within 1.00mm for every 3000mm
- Application of various quality PE coatings edge to edge.