Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel with global operations covering all continents.
The Outokumpu Leadership Team is responsible for the overall management of Outokumpu’s business, and its duty is to develop the Group’s operations in line with the targets set by the Outokumpu Board of Directors and the CEO. Meet the members of the
Outokumpu Leadership Team and
Board of Directors.
At the moment, Outokumpu is organized into three business areas:
Each business area is represented in the Leadership Team with sales, production and profit responsibility. In addition, as Roeland Baan is also head of the Europe business area, key positions in Europe such as heads of Sales, Supply Chain and Operations are part of the Outokumpu Leadership Team.
Business support functions serve these business areas to ensure efficient global processes. Additionally, legal, strategy & sustainability and internal audit departments report directly to the CEO. Business support functions include:
- CFO’s Office (Financial controlling, Taxation, Treasury & risk management, Business analysis & controlling)
- CTO’s Office (Technology, Strategic investments, R&D and research centres)
- Business Transformation & IT
- Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Communications & Investor Relations