Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. We create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
Outokumpu Human Resources is looking for a Senior Learning Expert for our Management Development and Learning team. The team is responsible for implementing impactful global learning and development solutions to enable a significant upgrade in organizational capability.
- To develop and implement functional learning solutions to ensure capability building in main business processes
- To define training curriculum and methods, consider and integrate various pedagogics and (new) technologies for training deliver
- To develop and implement meaningful key performance indicators and evaluation processes to ensure high performance and quality
- To ensure effective training project management and coordination to support the global rollout of complex learning activities
- To coordinate and further develop the usage of our LMS-System (SuccessFactors Learning-module; Workforce Performance Builder)
- To support trainers and internal super users from pedagogical and technical perspective
- To manage external vendors
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Fluent in English plus one key company language (Finnish, German, Swedish, Spanish)
- Relevant training expertise in business environment
- Expertise in project management
- Able to understand, consider and think in terms of pedagogics
- Preference and interest in IT and technology based requirements of training
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
If you are interested in a challenging position and the opportunity to actively participate in the implementation of a contemporary learning and development landscape of our company we are looking forward to your application.
The position will be located in Helsinki Finland or in Krefeld Germany.
For further information, please contact Elke Humpert, +49 2151 83 2420 during following times Central European time: February 3rd, at 14-16, February 6th, at 10-12, February 9th, at 10-12.
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com by February 14th, 2017.