We are looking for a temporary Research Engineer to Tornio Research and Development Center.
Process development covers whole Outokumpu and we cooperate with universities and Institutes.
You are able to travel, can work internationally and have great teamwork and social capabilities.
Location is in Tornio and tasks focus mainly to digitize Tornio operations and improve production efficiency.
Image recognition and machine vision knowledge and skills are preferred.
Your job includes searching for new technologies and adapting them into process with collaboration from other departments.
Process data collection, refinement, analyzing and reporting to improve operational capabilities are major part of your task.
We are expecting from applier innovation, ability to work independently and look solutions “outside of the box”.
- Searching data
- Collecting data
- Refining data
- Analyzing data
- Image recognition modelling
- Building new models and solutions
- University level degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of information technology and desire to learn new
- Experience on using Analyzing programs
- Good in English, both oral and written text
- Social skills, ability to work independently and problem solving skills
Knowledge of operations and digitalization, as well as Big Data is favored (IoT, Industry 4.0, Big Data, Digital manufacturing).
For more information please contact:
Manager R&D – Digitalization Juha-Matti Pesonen, tel +358 40 180 1011 /juha firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application latest on February 23rd, 2018. Apply